#Terms of Sale
Tickets are sold by Empire Theatre as an agent for and on behalf of “The Presenter” (the party who presents the event, including a promoter or producer or venue as the case maybe, details of which are available from Empire Theatre, and whose name may appear on the front of the ticket), and subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Tickets are sold subject to: the conditions printed on the ticket (reverse): Empire Theatres Terms and Conditions published on the Empire Theatre website and available at all points of sale: and in accordance with the Live Performance Australia Code of Practice for the Ticketing of Live Entertainment in Australa.
- Generally there is no right to a refund or exchange except as required by law, and / or as provided in the Live Performance Australia Code of Practice for the Ticketing of Live Entertainment in Australia.
- “The Presenter” reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary prices, advertised programmes, venue, seating arrangements & audience capacity.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are not purchased from Empire Theatre or any other authorised point of sale, or are damaged, defaced in any way. In the event that a duplicate copy of a ticket appears, Empire Theatre and the venue reserves the right to request proof of identity and proof of purchase. Unauthorised duplicate ticket holders will be refused entry to the venue.
- Tickets must not be resold or offered for resale at a higher price than the price printed on the ticket. If a ticket is sold or used in contravention of this condition, the ticket may be seized or cancelled without refund or exchange and the bearer of the ticket may be denied admission.
- If Empire Theatre reasonably forms the view that a ticket has been purchased with a stolen card: or has been sold in violation of clauses 4 and 5: or has been otherwise purchased or acquired fraudulently, Empire Theatre may cancel the ticket without refund.
- The right of admission is reserved, and late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the programme OR nonadmittance to the event.
- The ticket holder must comply with all security requirements of “The Presenter” as a condition of admission to the event, which may include but not be limited to a search of a person and / or their possessions (including bags and clothing) and/or confiscation of prohibited items, at the time of entry to the venue.
- Audio & video recording devices may not be permitted into the “Venue”.
- Patrons who disrupt a performance or are in use or possession of a prohibited device, or who fail to produce ID as appropriate, may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase.
- Unreserved / General Admission seat tickets cannot be reprinted if misplaced due to the potential for duplication or fraud. It is strongly advised that you choose the secure option for delivery of your tickets, or collect in person from the Empire Theatre or the “Venue” and keep in a secure place.
- The right is reserved to charge a fee for replacement of tickets.
- Ticket refunds and exchanges are at the discretion of the event promoter. Some promoters will allow refunds / exchanges in certain circumstances and some will not. The promoter reserves the right to not allow refunds / exchanges.
- When refunds are permitted, or in the event of the cancellation of a performance, monies will only be refunded via the original payment method (credit card, eftpos or cash). Only the ticket price will be refunded, transaction fees are collected by the ticketing provider and are not refundable.
- Where tickets are purchased through a third party authorised agent, monies will be refunded by the agent. It is the agent’s responsibility to return these monies to their customers.
- Some events may have special conditions attached that are not covered by these terms and conditions and will be listed on the event web page.
- Unless specified everyone from 12 months of age requires a ticket for entry
The voucher is valid for three years only from date of sale and no extension will be available.
Gift vouchers may only be used to purchase show tickets - they cannot be used to purchase merchandise or items over the bar.
The voucher must be produced when booking tickets.
Gift vouchers are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
Credit not used will be held for future purchases (within the valid period) and change will not be given.
The Empire Theatres Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for lost or misplaced vouchers. Replacement gift vouchers are not available.
#2024 EMPIRE CARD
Use of the Empire Card constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions below:
- The 2024 Empire Card is valid until 30 November 2024.
- To access Empire Cardholder ticket discounts, a valid Empire Card must be presented at the Ticket Office or referenced via phone or internet otherwise the adult ticket price will be charged. A valid Empire Card must also be presented to obtain discounts at any Empire Theatre bar.
- Your Empire Card entitles you up to THREE extra tickets per performance at the discounted cardholder rate.
- Your Empire Card is not transferable, non-refundable and not redeemable for cash.
- During the 2024 Season, some performances may not offer a discounted ticket price for Empire Cardholders.
- It is the Empire Cardholders responsibility to notify The Empire of change of contact details.
- All ticket prices are current and may be subject to change at the discretion of The Empire management.
- All personal information obtained for the Empire Card purposes is confidential and will not be given to any other third parties.
- Lost or stolen Empire Cards should be reported to the Ticket Office and a new card will be issued.
- The Empire Card is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Correspondence to Empire Cardholders relating to pre-sale tickets, early bird or other special offers will only be via email.
- By signing as an Empire Cardholder, you acknowledge that you will occasionally receive information via email regarding special ticket offers and other promotional opportunities.
- By signing as an Empire Cardholder, the cardholder acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.