The Empire Theatres is operating in accordance with the Industry COVID Safe Plan for Queensland’s Live Performance, Venues / Theatres.
Importantly, this means:
○ Patrons must not attend if they have COVID-19 related symptoms, have been in close contact with a person who is COVID-19 positive, have travelled overseas or to a COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days or are COVID-19 positive.
○ Patrons must not attend if they are required to self-isolate and the event falls within the isolation period.
○ Patrons agree to abide by all social distancing and health protocols.
○ Patrons agree to follow the instructions of venue staff at all times.
○ If patrons do not comply with protocols or authorised requests when on the venue premises they may be asked to leave immediately without refund or further recourse.
Social distancing measures have been put in place across the venue including queue controls. All patrons are asked to maintain the adequate distance from other guests outside their group.
Seats have been allocated to each booking group allowing adequate social distancing between each group. It is important you sit in your allocated seat.
We have increased our hygiene facilities. We have installed hand sanitising stations throughout the theatre and enhanced cleaning measures during and between shows, including high-frequency touchpoints.
Contactless payment is the preferred method of payment in both the Ticket Office and Bar Areas
All patrons are required to provide name, address, phone and email before each performance.
All staff and patrons are encouraged to monitor their own health and stay home if they are feeling unwell or have a temperature.
We encourage and support the use of the COVID Safe App.